Sunday, July 8, 2012

smart ice cream.

What a weekend... it went so fast! I will admit though, it was a very good weekend :)

Check out what I did...

Tony and I started the day by going to hang out at Starbucks for awhile. He wanted to work on some of his Rountine Baseball stuff and I was on Pinterest (of course, I could spend forever on there) and doing some blogging stuff.


Poor Tony had to wait for his sandwich that he never got. I had to go and ask them for it, the guy forgot to turn on the timer? Ha, I'm not sure how they can forget that!

I ended up getting an egg sandwich. It had turkey bacon, egg whites, and reduced fat white cheddar cheese. I can't lie.. it wasn't the best thing I've ever had. Tony's full fat sandi was waaaaaaay better. 


I also had a tall Skinny Carmel Macchiato- my favorite drink at Starbucks! Tony got a venti Iced Mocha... HOLY COW.. talk about chocolate wasted yikes!


I love how I get the "skinny" and "small" drink and Tony gets this HUGE drink probably like 1,000 calories and he is still skinny as a stick. I guess those are guys for you right??

For dinner tonight, I used all my delicious vegetables from the market. I ended up buying some pineapple and some mushrooms to add to it too. I used my George Forman- The Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine... what a name. I just love that thing though and surprisingly, it keeps my meat pretty moist yet. 

I cooked up all my veggies and added some Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce. It is so good. It has a lot of sodium and sugar... so that's probably the only downfall.


In the stir fry there was carrots, broccoli, snap peas, mushrooms, pineapple, and chicken. So good! I used the 90-second brown rice that you just do in the microwave real quick. I love it and it tastes pretty good too. Best part is-- it's quick!! 

Check out the finished product...


Yummmmmmmmm :) It's always the best when Tony says how it great it tastes. So worth cooking when you hear that. 

To wrap up the night, I was craving something sweet. I have heard about a new place to check out and that's just what we did- Smart Cow. We checked out their website before we went and they have SO many flavors and toppings. I am not a huge fan of ice cream, but we found out it was frozen yogurt. 

On our way there, it started to pour... of course (although it was much needed). It was SO cute when we went inside. You first get your cup and then wait in line and pick out any flavor of ice cream you want. You can even take little samples to try any flavor. Then you can pick pretty much any topping in the world!

Here's what I came up with ;)


I got the sugar-free vanilla with a little white chocolate mousse. Literally, I had WAY more toppings then ice cream. My favorite were the sour worms and raspberries! But not mixed together- yuck.

Such a great weekend with the boy. 

What is your favorite ice cream or topping if you're like me :)




1 comment:

  1. Mine would look just like yours, mostly topping. That is usually how I make my salads too, some lettuce and then everything else. We'll have to try out the Melting Pot. That looked really good.

    ReplyDelete