Friday, July 6, 2012

i heart channing tatum

So, I ended up seeing Magic Mike last night. I can't tell if I was disappointed or super excited. The um... dancing was great! I can't lie. The story line itself was not so great. I didn't even understand the ending. I will admit though... Channing Tatum is gorgeous.. wow words can't even express. 

During the "dancing" part, I was brought back to Vegas when we attended Thunder From Down Under. The way those women acted in Magic Mike is the exact same way we were at the show in Vegas.


All ready for the show! We were sooooooo excited :)
When can we go back?!

Overall... I don't think know if it is worth the $9.00... maybe wait until it comes to Red Box!

So, Fridays are maybe one of my favorite days of the week. It's the night where I get some yummy take-out and sit on the couch allllll night and watch Friends and whatever other garbage is on TV. Tonight I decided to get sushi. I have been craving it for so long. I always order way more than I can eat. My mom always says my eyes are bigger than my stomach.

I of course started with my favorite... edamame.


Mmmmmm it's sooooo good.

Then I indulged in a Philly Roll and another Philly Roll with jalapenos.


Unfortunately, I couldn't finish it all... I felt very guilty not eating the rest, but I was stuffed.

For the rest of the night I get to sit back and enjoy some TV. 

Tomorrow, Tony and I are going to The Melting Pot for dinner to celebrate me getting a job and celebrating that he gets to work from home doing what he loves! I am so excited! I got a Groupon for tomorrow. You get 2 salads, a cheese fondue, 2 steaks, and 2 lobsters for only $47! I am so pumped! I've never been there before so you know I will be taking my camera and snapping some shots of the food!

Has anyone ever been to The Melting Pot or any other fondue restaurants? What are your thoughts? Make sure to comment!





No comments:

Post a Comment