Monday, July 23, 2012

my best friend's baby shower.

I am so excited for one of my best friends to finally be a mama! She is due in a few weeks and I cannot believe how fast this time has gone. Also, she is the CUTEST pregnant lady ever! 

Two of her friends through her a beautiful baby shower at Louise's Trattoria. It was perfect.



All of the decorations were so cute and everything looked great! 

And the food was delicious! 


Especially those chocolate covered strawberries! They reminded me of going to The Melting Pot with Tony. I had to go back for seconds for those strawberries :).

It was also so good to catch up with friends from high school. I haven't seen some of those girls in at least 6 months!


Table-mates :)


We were only missing a few of our other closest friends! Look at how cute Amy looks! You can hardly even tell which one if pregnant! 


Look at all these pretty little aunties he's going to have! I can't wait to meet the peanut :).

Overall, it was a beautiful shower and put together just perfectly! I am so excited for Amy and know she is going to be a great mom. I can't wait to meet him and I have a wedding in the same town she lives in right after she is due! I'm hoping she has him before the wedding so I can come and see him when I'm down there.

I've been friends with Amy since 4th grade (maybe 3rd??) but I am so excited for her next chapter in her life. I can't wait to be apart of it.


‎♥‎♥‎♥‎♥‎♥‎♥










No comments:

Post a Comment