Thursday, July 5, 2012

happy birthday america!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! What a great... okay hot day it was. Unfortunatly, I think it is supposed to be hotter today than yesterday... great.

Anyways... yesterday we started by going to the parade with my family. Luckily my sister got up at 4:30 AM to go and get us a great spot down the lake and under a tree where it was a little bit cooler!


And of course here are my 2 favorites!


Aren't they just the cutest. And i'm so lucky to have another niece on the way. My sister is due in October! I'm so excited to have another little niece. Even though I tell my niece Sloane she is my favorite niece... I'll have my make sure I let her know that I have two favorite nieces :)

Tony and I then needed to get out of the head so we cooled down and got some delicious wings at one of our favorite restaurants and got some nice cool beverages!

Yummmm look at those wings! Teriyaki flavor to be exact!



We scored some awesome necklaces!

After getting cooled off in the AC we headed to my parents' house to have some dinner and hang out before heading to the fireworks. Overall, it was a great 4th of July with family.

Today on the agenda, I will be helping my mom again with Jams, Jellies, and More by doing some labeling... one of my least favorite things to do.

Although, check out this breakfast I had using her jelly (I think I should probably be getting paid for promoting her jams so much... just saying mom ;) )


YUM!!! Fiery Hot if you wanted to know.

My mom, sister, and I will be also be seeing Magic Mike! I may or may not have taught my niece to chant MA-GIC MIKE around the house :)

How many of you have seen the movie and how was it?!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment