Wednesday, July 18, 2012

i could get used to this.

Another busy day. However, I could really get used to this not working thing... it's pretty nice! I made a nice breakfast... I'm sure Tony doesn't mind having me around with all this food I've been making :) I made an egg recipe that I got from Pinterest... OF COURSE! It did NOT look like the picture, but was still pretty tasty and health for that matter. The website said each egg muffin was about 100 calories. I used turkey bacon and some egg whites so it may even be a little bit less. OH... wait... I did add a little bit of Sugar Free Maple Syrup!


They were still good... not too pretty... but good!

Tony and I went into my classroom (finally) and got some work done. It was so hot. It was cooler outside then in my room. I got some of my stuff put away and got my bulletin boards covered and borders up. I'm going back tomorrow to keep working. I still have a LOOOOOOOOONG way to go.


Tony working hard... or hardly working. Not sure ;)

Here are some of my wonderful Target purchases!


AHHHH I love the owl thing right now. I got this in the "dollar" section (even though it was $2.50 haha) to use for my pens on my desk. I LOVE it!

I also got this light. I got the idea from Pinterest (weird... I know) but you have it out during your small group time. When the light is on, the kiddos know not to come back there and interrupt. I loved the idea and then found this pretty cute little light to go with it :)


A little creepy... but I like it!

Annnnnnnnd one of my favorite purchases from Amazon... Mr. Sketch markers!! These are for ME ONLY. No little kiddos will be allowed to use these! They are the perfect chart writing markers- so pumped!



I went to Cardio Kickboxing again. I can say, it was definitely easier! And not easier like I didn't get a good workout, but easier in that I knew what I was doing a little bit. I went to the Farmer's Market with Molly and her mom. It was a beautiful night to go. The perfect temperature. I got some more jam from Jams, Jellies, and More! I got the Raspberry Rhubarb again. It's one of my favorite summertime jams. My dinner for the night was corn in a cup! The guy shucked the corn right there and put it in a cup. You got a TON of corn. I put just a little (yeah... right) butter, salt, and cayenne pepper on it. DEEEELISH! I also had a raspberry tea and lemonade.


It was a nice little summer dinner.

I bought some Kale for the first time as well... I'm going to be making Kale Chips that I see all around the blog world. They look so good and I've heard they were even better. More to follow on how that goes!

I stopped at a little DIY store on my way to my car from the market and saw this necklace...


"Keep calm and Blog"

I loved it! However... for this little guy it was $22 and I just wasn't ready to spend that much on it :)
I'm going to do some investigating to see if I can find something similar!

Anyone find any cute looking jewelry around the internet world?








1 comment:

  1. There is a girl I know who does an Auction every Sunday night and she has some really cool jewerly! It's on Facebook and is super easy. Let me know if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete