Saturday, July 14, 2012

everyday, every meal

So yesterday I got SOME things done on my list... 

I made my breakfast tacos for Tony and I and they were pretty good. Really filling!


I used...

Corn Tortillas
2 eggs and 3 egg whites
Mild Cheddar
Turkey Bacon
Light Sour Cream
Taco Bell Mild Sauce
 (yes... my boyfriend goes to Taco Bell at least 3 times per week...)

I think after I had this I realized I like sweet things for breakfast, like waffles, pancakes, cereal... 

I then went to Hobby Lobby to get my materials to make a Maxi Skirt that I found on Pinterest. After I found all the stuff I realized it was probably cheaper to buy a skirt and it would probably look a lot better! So, there was one thing I didn't do on my list!

I went to Target and got some stuff for my classroom and had full intentions on going... but decided it was too hot again and I did not want to be in a stuff room and sweat to death. 

I went and got some sushi with Molly and Stacey. Of course, it was so good. I swear, I could eat that everyday, every meal. I got a Philly Roll (raw salmon, cream cheese, and avocado) and another Philly Roll, but added jalapenos. For some reason that jalapenos were so spicy. I usually do alright with heat, but I swear these jalapenos burned my mouth. My lips were all puffy and bumpy inside. I had to take the jalapenos off because they were way to hot! 


After dinner, we stopped at a softball tourney and then went downtown for a little bit. Can' t lie, I haven't been out that late in a LOOOOOOONG time. 

I also bought a Groupon today for a body wrap... it was cheap and I thought I would give it a shot. More to come on that when I receive it!

Has anyone tried a body wrap and know anyone who has? What are your/their thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment