Monday, July 14, 2014

crafts in the mail.

A box of crafts in the mail? Say whaaaat?

A friend of mine, Brittany, introduced me to something called Darby Smart . It is a website where you can pick out crafts that you want to do and they send you everything you need and directions to complete the craft. 

There are so many different types of crafts. Some that take 5 minutes, some that take a little longer. They even have different crafts for weddings are well. You can get $10 off your first purchase by using the code: howdydarby


It comes in a cute box with a sweet, little note.

I started off with a craft that was easy and involved glitter and gold. My two favorite things. I got the Confetti Champagne Glasses . One of my favorite things about this craft is the shape of the glasses, something I haven't seen before. 

It's hard to get an idea of what the glasses look like, but super cute!

I mean... literally, my 2 year-old niece could do this craft, it's that easy. 

Step One: Put glass in your hand
Step Two: Squeeze tube of gold glitter on to glass and make a dot
Step Three: Let it dry
Step Four: You're done... seriously, that's it




I mean honestly... it's easy. With my $10 coupon, I paid $9 (free shipping) for this craft. 

They turned out pretty cute too. Once they are completely dry, they are much more gold.

Overall, fun activity to do and super quick. I would definitely continue to try some of their crafts. Next time, I would try one that require a little more brain power. 

Don't forget... Use the code howdydarby to get $10 off your first craft!

Do you have any activities delivered to you? Or any of those boxes they have out there?




No comments:

Post a Comment