Tuesday, November 27, 2012

hello. is anyone out there...

Remember when I used to blog... almost everyday... and then a few times a week... and then NEVER!? Well, it was recently where I decided it was time to get back into the blogging world. I've missed it. Another reason I really decided to get back on the blog is because I am lacking motivation (still I know...). Not sure if it is just me, but lately I have been just lacking any sort of motivation to do anything related to health and fitness. I have been dying to get myself on some type of diet to lose some extra pounds that seem to stay on my waistline. I also have had ZERO motivation to get myself working out. 

Well, anyways enough with the lack of motivation.... I'm decided to make this first post back into the blog world and share some exciting things that have happened since August.

Starting with...




TAKING OUT MY EXTENSIONS! Or I should say... Tony took these suckers out. GROSS! Back to the all-natural hair!





 I then was in one of my best friend's weddings. It was such a blast and so grateful to be a part of it. It was so good to see all my friends who I haven't been able to see for awhile.


 I met this handsome little man! Cameron Charles. He is one my best friend's little baby boy! This was from August, so he is much bigger now! She had him days after her baby shower in July.


 Tony and I shared another one of his birthdays' together. It was great. We had an amazing dinner and then went to a Packer pre-season games. 

It was the season of weddings for us... we had two weekends in a row!





I took my FIRST personal day ever to go on a girls' trip to Chicago! It was so great to have all of our high school friend's back together.






In September, we celebrated this little mama's 50th birthday. Doesn't she look great for being 50 :)


I can see some resemblance. 

Followed by that birthday... was my little niecy girl, Sloaney's!


My favorite little 3 year old!

We were so blessed by another birth...
The birth of my 2nd niece.. Hadley.


She's beautiful and perfect and such a good little girl :)

My mom, sister, and I went to a Food and Wine event last year together. But, my sister had just had her baby so she wasn't able to attend. This year, we brought Gramma!



We finally got to a pumpkin farm this year! Picked out some great pumpkins and got to watch my little hunnies play around in the corn fields and feed the goats.




This brings us to Halloween, where Tony and I got 1st place at a costume party! Do you blame us... check out this costume!



It was a pretty dull November, which I was okay with because we have been crazy busy!! We got to spend time with family and friends for Thanksgiving and it was amazing.





So far... this year has been wrapping up great. I feel great also about having started back up my blog... I've missed it :)


Who out there... can give me some motivation though to get my butt moving and my mouth not eating everything in sight!?!?! Thoughts. Tips. Help?

3 comments:

  1. Yay Kate! I'm so glad you're doing this again - and motivating me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you blogging again! You know I am your biggest fan! Lol! I created a blog a few weeks ago but have been nervous to start posting! You hav motivated me to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks guys! It feels good to know I am motivating someone because I'm not motivating myself haha. Kerry you must start posting right away! Seriously it's always good just for yourself!

    ReplyDelete