Friday, August 17, 2012

if only money grew on trees.

Yesterday I went to IKEA with my mom. YES! Only the best place in the world! Seriously if I had more money I probably would've gone crazy, but being the end of the summer that isn't quite the case. I really didn't need much of anything, but made away with more! 


I needed frames so I really bad. Because they are SO cheap there I stocked up! They are actually excellent quality too!


I also got this $20 rug! I could not believe it was that cheap. I mean, I know this rug probably isn't the BEST quality, but we just had to get rid of the one we were using so this came in just at the right price! 


I got some very cute dish towels as well. Maybe these will help me get back into baking cupcakes. Just haven't gotten there quite yet... I think I just need to find some new recipes to try out! Looks like Todd decided to photobomb this picture too! What a crazy cat :)


I got some cute bird napkins (who would've known they had bird napkins?!) and some placemats because Tony and I always eat on the coffee table in our living room so now maybe we (me) can try to keep it a little cleaner!


I got more frames and these cute prints that they had for $0.99. I have a hard time passing things up that are that cheap! I decided to throw them in some frames and put them in my classroom.

We then decided to stop at an outlet mall and I didn't find too much other than this dress..


Loooooooove! It's so cute and wasn't too expensive either which is always a plus!

I got some stuff at Target as well... well because I LOVE Target. One of my favorite places to go :)


A cute maxi dress (which I'm thinking of wearing for my friend's rehearsal dinner). $14.99!


Some more plain V-necks so I can make some more shirts with the embroidery around the neck.


And these cute scarves!

Overall, it was a great day and I didn't feel like I spent TOO much. I just love being able to spend time with my mom and we are a pretty good shopping team! We literally shop until we drop! I was soooo tired today when I had to get up for work this morning. Good thing I may have to take just a little nap for like 5 minutes :)






2 comments:

  1. We sure do shop till we drop! 12+ hours and we could have kept going but the stores had to close :( Love you Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOM! You can put your name on here :) You don't need to be anonymous! And I can go back to IKEA on a Sunday! There are still some things I'd like to get.

    ReplyDelete