Sunday, June 24, 2012

the start of something... (hopefully!)

Soooo starting a blog was never something I would have ever thought doing. It wasn't until my boyfriend had given me the idea when I was walking around the apartment complaining about how bored I was. So I decided awhile later that maybe it was something I could do. So of course in order to start a blog... I had to buy a new camera (it's only the 3rd one I have had in like two years... oops!) 

So here is this new (cheap) beauty


Of course along with a new camera... you must always get a new strap! I was going to attempt to make a strap that I had found on Pinterest but... then I remembered my oh so talented friend Andrea and knew she could make me a strap (a lot quicker than I ever could...). So the yellow and gray strap is made by her! She makes everything from purses, to clothes, and now even camera straps :) Check out all of her great stuff!

One of the reasons for even starting this blog was just to try and have people relate to me. I refer to myself as the "motivated wannabe" because like it says I want to cook as good as Giada de Laurentiis... dress like Carrie Bradshaw... and be as fit as Jillian Michaels. However, I am quite far from all of those beautiful ladies, so I'm just a wannabe! But the difference is I am motivated (okay... trying to be motivated) to attempt to be those ladies. So this blog will show you my way of being... okay attempting to be those women.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment